Introducing Chiffon Talk

So excited to introduce Chiffon Talk!

collage

Thursday, September 23, 2010

super woman


i wrote about capes last winter and now i'm back again with another entry about these elegant pieces. roomy and comfortable, with that easy flowing chic-ness that i just love, capes really do ooze with style. just slip one on over a basic outfit and you've got a super power look that is just so fly. there are so many i love this season--each vary in their silhouettes, but all drape down so beautifully with their extra fabric. want.need.have-to-have!

sources: sugar rock catwalk, definitely golden, karishma gandhi for solace, net-a-porter

1 comment:

Sarah Klassen said...

I can see why -- capes are so timeless! I love the first one, and also, the Burberry one. I've only had one when I was very young, and I think it's time to acquire a new one :)